Question
Posted by: Nia | 2008/01/30

UIF

Hi can someone tell me, when do i have to apply for UIF. I'm only 9 weeks pregnant. How many months will i get money for UIF? From how many weeks before the baby come must i take leave?

Another thing: Can someone claim UIF if the husband have to move to another town and the wife need to leave her work to go with him?

Can someone please tell me…excuse my tenses-my English is very bad.

Maternity benefits only start from 34-36 weeks.

1
Posted by: cuttie | 2008/02/01

I think the best thing to do is to contact your local human resources, it differs from company's. with my co the martenity leave is 4 full moths and is paid for.

Reply to cuttie