Question
Posted by: TT | 2007/12/03

Ugly vagina

Is there anything I can use to improve the looks of my vagina? I am light in complection but my vagina is dark, it doesn't look nice to me I even ashamed of opening my legs when with my man though it seems as he does mind on going down there on such an ugly organ

Your vagina is quite normal.

2
Posted by: TT | 2007/12/04

??, i use to look it in the mirror but when i saw that email about Kelly Khumalo peforming & everybody could see her vagina(it was also darker than her complaction) - I felt so releaved that im not alone with a darker vagina.

Reply to TT
Posted by: ?? | 2007/12/03

TT, with whose did u make the comparison to reach that conclusion? U're probably just imagining things. A vagina is a vagina, period.

Reply to ??