Question
Posted by: interested | 2004/01/07

U DO?

Hi doc

Was just curious and interested to know what procedureYOU do for breast enlargements? Do you prefer under the arm or under the breast? Which is best in your opinion?

Thanx

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Interested,

I make my decision based on a full clinical evaluation of the patient. The decision is made based on the anatomy of the patient. The under arm option is usually only used in the case of a saline implant which is filled in the breast. As you can appreciate, forcing a fully filled silicone implant through a tiny incision under the arm, is going to be very difficult.