Question
Posted by: DUNDUN | 2004/11/01

TYROID MEDICATION

I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's Disease, and was put on Eltroxin. However I prefer the Natural way. I went to Dischem and was helped by a very friendly person. She said that she is also on Eltroxin and uses STRUMA 2 - by Natura.

What I want to know is, will the homeopathic medicine contra the Extroxin out? or will they work well together?

I am concerned. Please advise me.

Dundun

Dundun, I have no idea what the struma stuff is. I will find out tomorrow and let you know. Please repost this question so that I have somewhere to post my reply. Good luck.

1
Posted by: dundun | 2004/11/03

Sorry about that, It contains:

BROMIUM D6
CALCAREA CARBONICA D10
CALCAREA FLUORICA D6
PILOCARPUS JABORANDI (JABORANDI D6)
SPONGIA TOSTA D3
THYROID D6

Hope that helps.

Dundun

Reply to dundun