Posted by: NTWIRIE | 2007/02/20

Two wombs and want to get pregnant

im 26 and in 2005 was diagonose of having 2wombs one falopian tube in each womb the doctor told me not to use protection since i wanted to get pregnant ,me n my hubby we've been trying since 2005 but nothing happens im worried this is causing so much stress in my marriage PLZ help any doctor who want to hel me i cant imagin wat life would be without having my own baby plz hel me

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Your questions was answered in your previous post.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: NTwirie | 2007/02/21

Thanks so much ill go and get some help

Reply to NTwirie
Posted by: Pgames | 2007/02/20

Hi there

I am not sure but if you live near a fertility clinic you must go there. Get your gynea to give you a letter and go as soon as you can.

I am sure there you will be helped. I was helped by a Fertiliy Clininc in Cape Town and know we are 28 weeks preggies.

Please go - I know how it can feel trying and nothing happens and what it can do to your marraige. This truly helped us and I am sure it can work for you.

Good luck and I am praying for you....

Reply to Pgames

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.