Question
Posted by: NTWIRIE | 2007/02/20

Two wombs and want to get pregnant

im 26 and in 2005 was diagonose of having 2wombs one falopian tube in each womb the doctor told me not to use protection since i wanted to get pregnant ,me n my hubby we've been trying since 2005 but nothing happens im worried this is causing so much stress in my marriage PLZ help any doctor who want to hel me i cant imagin wat life would be without having my own baby plz hel me

Your questions was answered in your previous post.

2
Posted by: NTwirie | 2007/02/21

Thanks so much ill go and get some help

Reply to NTwirie
Posted by: Pgames | 2007/02/20

I am not sure but if you live near a fertility clinic you must go there. Get your gynea to give you a letter and go as soon as you can.

I am sure there you will be helped. I was helped by a Fertiliy Clininc in Cape Town and know we are 28 weeks preggies.

Please go - I know how it can feel trying and nothing happens and what it can do to your marraige. This truly helped us and I am sure it can work for you.

Good luck and I am praying for you....

Reply to Pgames