Question
Posted by: LK | 2007/03/27

two uteruses? and low estrogen level

Iwent for a HSG- xray the other day and the gynea said it seems as if I have two utreruses. Talked about two horns. He said either I was born that way or it's due to a growth pressing down on the uterus. My estrogen level is also very low. I don't have any severe menstrual pain or heavy flows (5days)
We've been trying for a year now to get pregnant. I would like to know if you've seen something similar during your career and what would you suggest

The fact that you have a double uterus should not stop you from falling pregnant. The low oestrogen may mean that you are not ovulating, but further tests would need to be done to determine this.

1
Posted by: cf | 2007/03/28

HI LK

you should do a google on "two uterus" there is some very interesting information. It isn't uncommon and i see there is talk on one link about 2 horns. Hope that will help you

Reply to cf