Question
Posted by: Thandi | 2003/12/03

Two timing woman

I am dating this guy who is too secretive. He is always attending late meetings. He is one of those who do not have interest in sex. We only have sex once a week. I started seeing my ex again whom I dated last year and our sex life was good.

I never even climax when I have sex with my boyfriend but with my ex I always reach orgasm by just him touching me. I tried to talk to my boyfriend that we should try to have sex atleast 3 times a week. I always try to touch him and he would tell me I am naughty. I love him very much and I dont want to loose him. I also love my ex because he does the things my boyfriend never do to me. Now I feel bad that I have become a two timing bitch. Please advise what to do?????

Thandi,
Stereophonic sex is never a great idea. YOu seem to be in a dilemma, in love with your present bf though he is unskilled at sex and either has a low libido or another woman in his life ; and in lost with your ex who is a skilled lover. Does your present bf even recognize that there is a problem, and would he be open to getting involved in some counselling ( even relationship counselling / FAMSA ) to improve matters ? Or is he just denying that there is a problem, which would greatly limit your ability to do anything positive about it until he recognizes that something does indeed need to improve ?

3
Posted by: Kernel | 2003/12/03

Dump both of them as neither of them can fulfill your needs - in the mean time find someone who can.

Reply to Kernel
Posted by: Fly | 2003/12/03

Stop bitching around, AIDS kills

Reply to Fly
Posted by: J | 2003/12/03

Dump one of them.

Reply to J