Posted by: Mole and Memory | 2004/10/18

Two things

I want to get your opinion on two things:

1) I have a (rather big) mole under my one arm and would like to have it removed (for cosmetic reasons). Which is best? To go to a GP or a dermatologist. And if a dermatologist is best how do I go about finding one?
2) I am experiencing memory problems - for instance if I spoke to my mom on the phone and my husband asks me afterwards what we chatted about I can’t really remember all of it and sometimes I can’t remember some of the things I did the previous day or earlier in the day. It sometimes comes back to me at a later stage. Is this something I need to worry about or what can I do to improve my memory? I tend to write things down quite a lot to avoid forgetting them.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

1. The best would be to see a cosmetic surgeon.
2. If you’re not taking any drugs and you’re not “stressed out of your mind” the best would be to see a neurologist and make sure that nothing serious is the matter.
Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.