Question
Posted by: Mole and Memory | 2004/10/18

Two things

I want to get your opinion on two things:

1) I have a (rather big) mole under my one arm and would like to have it removed (for cosmetic reasons). Which is best? To go to a GP or a dermatologist. And if a dermatologist is best how do I go about finding one?
2) I am experiencing memory problems - for instance if I spoke to my mom on the phone and my husband asks me afterwards what we chatted about I can’t really remember all of it and sometimes I can’t remember some of the things I did the previous day or earlier in the day. It sometimes comes back to me at a later stage. Is this something I need to worry about or what can I do to improve my memory? I tend to write things down quite a lot to avoid forgetting them.

M&M,
1. The best would be to see a cosmetic surgeon.
2. If you’re not taking any drugs and you’re not “stressed out of your mind” the best would be to see a neurologist and make sure that nothing serious is the matter.
Good luck.