Question
Posted by: two questions | 2007/04/13

two questions

hi there doc.

i've got two questions that is really starting to get to me.

1) ive been getting bad sleep. ive never been someone to fall asleep immediately but lately its bit worse. i went to doc and she said she doesnt think is something serious, maybe just me addapting to moving (just moved from cape town) and gave me some sleeping tablets. they seem to work, but now i've realised there might be another problem. i wake up bout 2-3 times to go pee. so i think the bigger problem why i'm tired during the day is that i have poor sleep. for example i went to bedat 10pm last night, then had to go to loo at 12 again, then again at 4am and then again at 6 (my alarm is for 6:45). the doc pricked me and not suger. could it maybe be weak bladder? what are they symptoms and where/what do i do?

2) second problem is ive started my new job 1 feb and been working (or doing training on laptop ever since) for the last three days however my eyes are getting bit sore (tired/strained) and i find my left eye squinting. also, i now have this head ache in my forehead. im assuming its the laptop. what do i do bout this and who do i see. do you get glasses that i can use just for pc use to prevent this and my eyes getting weak?

thanks

Dear 2 Questions
1. You may have an irritable bladder due to stress - try taking urispas before going to bed if your urine tested clear for sugar or infection. Irritable bladder makes you feel that you have to go and then it is just a little bit of urine coming out.
2. Best would be to have your eyes tested - you can buy cheap reading glasses at clicks or some pharmacies but you have to have an eye test first.