Question
Posted by: Twitcher. | 2003/01/31

Twithing.

Hi there, my upper right arm(shoulder)has been constantly twitching for weeks now and quite hard too. please let me know why its twitching and how i can stop it. I find when i push hard into the area of twitching it stops for a while?
thank you.

Twitcher, it might just be due to an electrolyte imbalance (sodium, potassium, magnesium, etc.), or it might be due to something pressing on the nerve that supplies the area. You can try taking a little bit of salt and something like Slow mag® and Slow K® for a couple of days, but if it doesn’t help you will have to see your doctor. Good luck.