Question
Posted by: yvette | 2004/09/22

twitching eyes

please help, Ive been having this problem for a while now. My eyes get itchy (as though there is an eyelash stuck in my eye) .At this stage my eyes are twitching every time I touch them. What can I use. Im using stop allerg, and its not really helping me at all. I wanna go mad.

Yvette, it is probably nothing serious and you can try taking an anti-inflammatory like Voltaren® for a couple of days. If it doesn’t clear up the best would be to see your doctor and have him make sure that nothing serious is the matter. Good luck.