Question
Posted by: lolly | 2006/10/24

twitching eyebrow

for the last 2 days, my left eyebrow has been twitching, and it is highly annoying. I cant study and concertrate cos of this silly eyebrow twitching. stops when i sleep, but couple of hours after i wake, it carries on. what can i do to stop it, or what can be causing this

Hi Lolly
Try taking Betapyn or adcodol - it contains a muscle relaxant that may help. Massage the muscles around your eyes.

1
Posted by: Stephanie | 2006/10/30

This is happening to me, the same exact eyebrow. I can't study either and am finding it hard to concentrate on exams. Is this because I am stressed out? I also heard that I may need a vitamin or something.

Reply to Stephanie