Question
Posted by: ME | 2004/10/04

Twitching Eye

My boyfriend is experiencing a twitch in his left eye. he says it happens when he is stressed or tired and if I look at his eye I can see it twitch. He suffered from Bells paulsy about 4 years ago (i think it affected the left side of his face - not sure if this is realted.

I am very concerned as this has been an ongoing thing and seems to be getting more frequent.
Please help!!!!

Some people have nervous twitches. may require treatment if it is getting worse.

1
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/10/04

Hi I think you have posted to the wrong forum. Perhaps send your posting to cyberdoc and see if he can help.

Reply to Shirls