Question
Posted by: Trace | 2005/06/15

Twins

Hi guys. Maybe you guys can help. I am one of an identical mirror twin. My hubby has got twin uncles and well as one of the twin uncles had twins daughters. Firstly what are my chances of having twins as I am also on Fertomed and also my sister battled to fall pregnant, will I be the same?

Your chances of twins are high.
In terms of struggling to conceive, it really depends what the problem is. Some problems do run in families.

2
Posted by: Tracy | 2005/06/15

We also have twins in the family.

My dad was a twin (brother died at birth) and my hubbies mom is a non identical twin.

None of the kids have had twins - and hopefully I am not guess I will see for sure at the 12 weeks scan.

Bye for now
Tracy
9wks

Reply to Tracy
Posted by: Tash | 2005/06/15

Hello,

I know a lady that is preggies with non identical twins at the moment. Her and her sister are identicle twins and her husband's mom is a twin.

Weird hay, and we thought they skip a generation.

Reply to Tash