Question
Posted by: Wella | 2006/07/17

TV NEWS/FERTILITY DRUG

Hi there has anyone watch the news last night about the new fertility drug /to concieve on the news last night but no details as to where in cape town to get the drug. I would like to know more about the drug.....please help..

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Dear Wella

Unfortunately I have not followed the so-called TV news 'new fertility drug issue' an therefore am unable to comment further on this. However, if I am able to get any information I will post it immediatly.

1
Posted by: ... | 2006/07/17

Hi Wella

I could be mistaken, but I saw that as well and from what I understand it's not a 'drug' - it's a procedure couples go through (similar to IVF?) and that one, specifically, is for couples with a history of miscarraige due to chromosonal defects and/or couples wanting to select the gender of their children (which I think is just stupid, if you really want a child the sex of it doesn't matter).

I hope the FS can shed a little more light on the matter for your.

Reply to ...