Question
Posted by: Julie | 2002/12/09

Turned on

Last week I accidently worked into one of the toilets (at work) which was not locked. When I opend the door, one of the girls who works next to me was mastubating. At first we both were shocked, but then she started to smile. We looked at each other and then she asked if I would help her. Wow it turned me on right there. Being a girl also I masturbated her and she reached a orgasm very quickly. I really enjoyed it. After that we went both back to work. My question is, must I ask her to do it to me also. It was my first experance with a girl.

Between the work toilets, the sauna's at the gym and the door post, I'm beginning to wonder about the meaning of "public toilets". It sounds more like recreational facilities.
Julie maybe you can teach us time planning, as most of us can hardly find the time for a P-break, let alone a Jill of session.
At least Jill of sessions are very safe, chances of STI's are minimal,a nd you can always wash you hands off the situation afterwards.
Dr Elna McIntosh

9
Posted by: Julie | 2002/12/10

So girls,

I think I must go and do it - i mean make a date with the girl. Please give me some tips on
"julie01111@hotmail.com".

Reply to Julie
Posted by: Lucky | 2002/12/10

Is it normal to be with another woman just for the fun of it?

Reply to Lucky
Posted by: Julie | 2002/12/09

Hi girls,

If you want more detail, mail me:
"julie01111@hotmail.com"

It is just too private.

Reply to Julie
Posted by: zoe | 2002/12/09

you can do it any were. if two people can do it at the back of the cak and enjoy it, why not in the toilet. i will say go girl.

Reply to zoe
Posted by: Lee-Anne | 2002/12/09

Hi Julie,

How on earth did you manage to masturbate her in such a small confined space in a toilet? Were she sitting down? I think two people doing this in a toilet cubicle is actually a turn-off since the space is so limited. Did you undress each other?

I have tried masturbating in a public toilet (alone) and it is too uncomfortable - let alone two people together. Maybe there is a certain position I could try out?

Please advise...

Reply to Lee-Anne
Posted by: Julie | 2002/12/09

Hi Norma,

e-mail me at "julie0111@hotmail.com", then we can talk in private.

Reply to Julie
Posted by: Norma | 2002/12/09

Hey Julie

I suggest you invite her for a cup of coffee. Tell her you were surprised at catching her but that you were turned on by it and that you enjoyed touching her and watching her orgasm. Go on and say that you are now curious about the experience and that you want to experiment by having her touch you or having her go down on you - no long term stuff. Emphasise that confidentiality is very important.

If you have privacy at home, invite her there - share a bottle of wine, put some cool, sexy music on. Maybe dance together and then go for it!

Let us know how it turns out!

Reply to Norma
Posted by: Julie | 2002/12/09

Hi Norma, thanks for your view.
I think I should talk to her. Hopefully we can meet after work. I hope this will be a good experiance for us both. But I will not want to get used to it. I think she really enjoyed be "caught", because she had a big orgasm. I must say, I did enjoy masturbating her and see her shiver when she orgasmed. What do you think will she say about my proposal?

Reply to Julie
Posted by: Norma | 2002/12/09

Hi Julie

You were set up: nobody sits (or stands) in a public loo and masturbates without locking the door unless they want to be caught. It may be that this girl knew you were about to visit or had an idea somehow that you would be interested - whatever. You ask whether you should approach her and I say GO FOR IT! After all, one good turn deserves another........

But try to do it outside of work. The loo seems a bit risky for something as private as this.

Good Luck!

Reply to Norma