Question
Posted by: LIZ | 2005/11/25

Tummy Tuck

Hi, there I had a tummy tuck done four months ago, I am a bit concerned as the there is still a lot of swelling on the upper part of my tummy. The cut has healed very nicely, but I have this bloated feeling all the time what should I do about this and is it normal?

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Liz
I am not an expert on surgical prosedures and I owuld advise you to speak to your surgeon for best advice

1
Posted by: Ronel | 2006/02/09

Hi Liz
I had a tummy tuck three months ago and have similar symptoms on the upper portion of my abdomen - this area actually very swollen that it makes the lower abdomen seem imdented. I think some of us just take longer to heal. A friend of mines went away in the sixth month.

Hope this makes you feel better.

Reply to Ronel