Question
Posted by: heriett | 2004/10/01

tummy too big

Hi Doc, i'm a lady of 29 years, i eat too mcu and my grows too much a sif i'm pregnant. then how will it be when i'm preggies, will it affect my pregnancy to be over big or what? i used to be slender figured person but now i'm marride and growing fat and peoplke think maybe i'm preggies.

You need to control your diet and do some exercise. Obesity in pregnancy has its complications

1
Posted by: Nuffing | 2004/10/01

It sounds like your abdominal muscles are slack. You could proably exercise them tight again.

My tummy always used to bulge slightly, even though I was not over weight.

Now even though I have had 2 children, I do kata boxing and yoga and I finally have a pretty flat tummy :) My abs are actually quite solid now.

Reply to Nuffing