Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/07/15

Tummy ache

For a while now every now and then about twice a month or so i get a tummy ache - i dont know how else to explain it. It's mostly at night and it feels as if my pajama pants are to tight....(trust me they are not, i've just lost 15kilos)

Ive even taken them off but the feeling stays. But its definately exactly where your pants's belt would sit and more to the right side than the left or middle.

I take buscopan and it helps but the last two nights it has not....

What could it be? Could I at the age of 41 got to a stage that it's because of eating meat at about 6.30 at night or something like that?

Thanking you as always

Love Mom

Dear MOM
It sounds to me as if you develop a bloated colon at times, but it could also be due to a tender liver or even gall stones or a kidney problem, so it needs to be examined to be sure, especially if Buscopan does not help. It should not be due to diet – as you probably do not eat exactly the same food every night?

Posted by: cp mom | 2008/07/17

Reply to cp mom
Posted by: anxious | 2008/07/16

Maybe you have an inflammed appendix? If it carries on maybe you should have it checked out. Persistent pain, even if it is mild/moderate says something's wrong somewhere, no matter how minor it might be.

Reply to anxious
Posted by: anxious | 2008/07/16

CP Mom

Shame, that doesnt sound great. How are you and how's Ne doing? Sorry cant think of anything you could take/try!

Have a good day

Reply to anxious
Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/07/15

No, definitely not the meat unless it was to much or contaminated or ...... Stress could give you severe non serious pains so try to use relaxing tecniques, and try to get sufficient sleep.

Reply to Zexeon