Question
Posted by: hal | 2007/12/09

tummy

My tummy area is a bit flabby, i am doing tae bo to help get in shape and work my muscles but i'm concerned about having a lot of loose skin around my tummy once the fat is gone, what can i do to have a flat firm tummy?

HI there

Valid concern, but considering it's just a little flabby, I don't think that this will be too much of a problem. You just have to ensure that you achieve the weight loss the right way, which is to say cardio training combined with a bit of toning and stomach exercises, and a good diet. If you do that, then you should be OK. But remember, this will take time, it's not an overnight fix and a lot of people battle with weight in a specific area, so hang in there, and give it time!

Ross

1
Posted by: PRI | 2008/11/19

Please advise me what tummy exercises I can do.Something simple but effective.

Reply to PRI