Question
Posted by: charlynn | 2007/02/15

tummy

I am so fat I don't know what to do , Must I change my eating habits and I'm only fat around my tummy......

I eat alot of patatoes and rice ..........

Can you please give me advise?

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Hi Charlynn
Yes, to loose weight you do generally have to change your eating habits.
It is very important to have a balanced diet, including minerals and vitamins (fruit and vegetables) , protein (chicken, meat, cheese), carbohydrates (cereals, pasta, potatoes) and of course fats (butter, marg, cheese). Not too many potatoes!
Secondly if you do some exercise it will help you loose weight faster and make you feel better all round.
Weigh-Less or Weight-Watchers are some examples of good programs, where you have the advantage of advice on a good balanced diet to follow and the weekly discipline of a report back!
I do not recommend crash diets.
Alternatively, you can consult a dietcian.
Good luck.