Question
Posted by: cindarella | 2004/01/11

tummu tuck of liposuction and breasts

i am at the moment still over waight but i am 1.58 lenght and small feet size 4 and are busy losing waight but i will need a tummy tuck after all my pregnancies. and i am a 48DD breast size now but i am sure it will shrink can i then have breast implants of will just a lift help? the size that seems nice to me - not to large and not to small is a size C but i will probebly be a 34 then. i kown that before i had my 3 and 4 child i still had loose fate on the inside of my legs at the top. how will i get rid of this of can it be cut away. My arms an calves i can fix with gim but the rest i am worried about. I use to be very slim and muscular and have a small frame of 50kg which is what i want to way again. please also give me a list of surgens in the freestate area i can phone for prices. thanks

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Cindarella,

Good luck with your efforts in losing weight! A breast reduction together with a lift should be adequate, without implants, especially if you have a lot of excess skin tissue with enough breast tissue. What is done is to remove the excess skin and drape the remaining breast tissue in a smaller 'pouch'. The loose fat on the inside of your legs might be successfully removed by liposuction. You need a clinial examination to determine this, though. You can look for plastic surgeons in your area on the website www.plasticsurgeons.co.za This is the website of the Plastic Surgery Society of South Africa.