Posted by: Pretti Zinta | 2004/11/17

Tuludine blou & vulva biopsie

Please tell what does these medical terms mean in plain english.
The doctor says he needs to find out whats causing my recurring infections. Most of the time he cannot see any visible infections, but I can feel it, becuase it becomes itchy, sore or inflamed, and almsot unbearable. This only happens on completion of period once a month. This has been going on for a few years now. In the last 6 months it became almost unbearable. My doctor says this is the only solution now. Thereafter he can treat me accordingly. The doctore suspects ecazema. Please advise me further if you can.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

The first is a type of dye and the second is taking a small piece of the vagina to examine under the microscope.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.