Question
Posted by: Pretti Zinta | 2004/11/17

Tuludine blou & vulva biopsie

Please tell what does these medical terms mean in plain english.
The doctor says he needs to find out whats causing my recurring infections. Most of the time he cannot see any visible infections, but I can feel it, becuase it becomes itchy, sore or inflamed, and almsot unbearable. This only happens on completion of period once a month. This has been going on for a few years now. In the last 6 months it became almost unbearable. My doctor says this is the only solution now. Thereafter he can treat me accordingly. The doctore suspects ecazema. Please advise me further if you can.

The first is a type of dye and the second is taking a small piece of the vagina to examine under the microscope.