Question
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/09/28

Tuesday catching up...

Good Morning All,

I said some things yesterday that were not required & out of place. I will not make excuses for it, but I am apologising to those I may have offended in any way at all.

Have a great day further & take care,

Regards,
Shaun

Hey, we all make mistakes, many of us recognize when we have done so, some of us apologise !
I won't comment on your tassles or hooters.

9
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/09/28

Haai nooit. My tricycle has a cushion seat & tassles on the handle-bars & a little hooter too!!!

That caravan's most probably vibrating... from al the poeping.

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Mona | 2004/09/28

Hey, my caravan cost more than some people's cars!! (Specially yours Shaun!)

Dont come knockin when this caravans rockin!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Inc | 2004/09/28

Plesier... lekker dag verder vir jou nê!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/09/28

Mona het geen territory nie, sy bly in 'n caravan.

Nee wat, daai was net 'n grappie Inc.

Weereens dankie vir jou mooi woorde.

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Inc | 2004/09/28

Thanks Shaun... there you go again... saying all the nice things, but I'll be sure not to step in Mona's territory.
Take care too!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/09/28

Oh no, I didn't think you were being accusing at all. I was actually awaiting this question/query, so I'm pleased you brought it up. I do agree with you though, it is very easy on this forum for people to get the wrong impression about anyone person. It is best to remember that although the person may sound so nice & caring & sweet & all those good things, you have not met the person, so you will never really know who you are corresponding with.
I honestly do value all your opinions though. I've still got a lot to learn, & believe me, I learn a lot from this forum everyday. Me that said my goodbye last week... See, you didn't get rid of me yet.
Just don't get between Mona & I or you might just get bombed!!! (Kidding) Mona is a "relief" of sorts coz I can be naughty with her. (I can, can't I Mona???)

I must tell you though, I always take much interest in your replies to the postings... very very wise, is my opinion of you.

Take care,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Inc | 2004/09/28

Hi Shaun...
no... I hope I didn't come across as accusing... I was just making an observation...
no... a divorce is not easy and it kills a part of your soul... but being through difficult times equips you with the wisdom that you have to advise others... so, your input on this forum is valuable. Thank you for sharing a part of your life with us and for the that 'feel good' feeling that you provide us with.

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/09/28

To Inc.:- I would like you to know that I agree with you. Posting on the forum can be very pretentious & one does find it much easier to write all the right things as opposed to saying it. & yes I was wondering who'd be the first to ask about the divorce. Without looking for any sympathies, I must say that it was against my wishes. I feel strongly against divorce. Never-the-less, I am divorced, it was a rather messy affair, & I only found out about it, via the newspaper, about a year later. Am divorced now for about 9 years because I can't bring myself to commit to the point of "till death us do part". Though I am in a relationship at the moment that's going onto 3 years.
Btw, I really don't think I'm "all that". This is the reason why I came to this site, that I am on Effexor XR, & am busy with twice weekly counselling.
I do appreciate your, & all the others, compliments though, because they make me feel good about myself. Appreciation means a lot to me, & I guess to all of us.

Hope I was able to enlighten you a bit on my background, & please, I do mean it, you can ask me anything.

Enjoy your day,
Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Mona | 2004/09/28

Yes, you offended me when you said i wasnt worth buying any presents for (like cars and gold jewellry!)

But you can make it up to me by sending me flowers...

Morning Shaun, hope you are gonna stop farting around and do some work today!

Reply to Mona