Question
Posted by: S | 2007/12/11

Tube removal

I have recently had 1 tube and 1 ovary removed, due to damage been caused by cysts.

I desperately would like to have children. Please will you advise as to what my chances are.

Please will you also advise on what the standard recovery time and treatment is for this - I had a cut (laparotomy) as opposed to a laparoscopy.

Many thanks

If the other tube and ovary are normal, yoiur chaaes would be reduced by about 25%.
The recovery time after a laparotomy is 4-6 weeks.

1
Posted by: rosy | 2007/12/11

S. no matter what hv been removed, God have the spare to every part of our body, because he created us, and pls always believe u are ok. and that with God all things are possible. u will be pregnant in Jesus name. amen, see yr doctor on what fertility drugs to use in order to enhance yr chances of being pregnant. take care and don't stop praying.

Reply to rosy