Question
Posted by: Lumka | 2005/07/28

TTcing especially to Kym

Finally im preggie but i dont know how many weeks. i am seeing my Gynae next week Wednesday so i just want to find out if its still safe for me to go next week as you said i must do stiches when i find out that im preggie, remember i done colposcopy and cone biopsy sometime in June. Another question, is there something that i can use to check how many weeks now before going to see the Doc

The easiest way to work out how far you are is to count the weeks from your last period.

1
Posted by: Kym | 2005/07/28

Congrats!!!

They normally only put in a stich at 12 to 14 weeks. So I would not worry to much if it is still early days.

When was you last period. Start counting from your first day and you should get a ruff idea of how far you are.

Reply to Kym