Question
Posted by: Nicki | 2004/09/27

TTC question

Hi Gyneadoc and friends

I just wanted to ask a question. Might sounds silly but I wanted to be sure. I know that when trying to conceive, you should remain lying down for about 20 minutes after intercourse. But i was just wondering, what if you don't get up at all and just go to sleep with the "spermies" in you? I have been doing that but no luck so far. Just wanted to know if that is fine, or is it necessary to clean up after 20 minues?

Thanks,
nicki

It really does not matter what you do afterwards. Lots of myths about what you need to do.

1
Posted by: Skippie | 2004/09/28

I also do that, go to sleep as is. I don't really like it, but I want to fall pregnant! I don't think there is something wrong with it.

Reply to Skippie