Question
Posted by: TTC | 2007/12/12

TTC - PLEASE SOMEONE

We have been TTC for five months now. My cycle was 31 days and then changed to 33 days. I am now on day 33 - still no period but I have a very wet discharge - like the egg white discharge when you ovulate. Could this be a positive thing??

I don't thonk that the disvcharge means anyhting but, if your period has not started in the next 3-4 days, check a pregnancy test.

7
Posted by: MB1 | 2007/12/13

I know the feeling! :( But you know what PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT! Do you have any other kids? I have a boy and he turns 4 in Jan. He is currently visiting my sister but he is coming home on Sunday. I can't wait i miss him terribly
Lots of baby dust to you to and may you have mountains of it have a AWESOME 2008 and just maybe 2008 will bring us lots of little baby giggles and joy!

Reply to MB1
Posted by: TTC | 2007/12/13

I got my period this morning - I felt so dissapointed once again. Lots of baby dust to you and may you have a great 2008!!

Reply to TTC
Posted by: MB1 | 2007/12/13

Hi TTC
The doctors are not sure why he died they said they found some blood clots in the placenta and possibly the placenta came loose. I miss him every day! Well my period started last night and i was so sad. But i am better today. I am holding thumps for you. I just heard yesterday that a woman working with me went for an abortion on Saturday and i was so angry at her it just doesn't seem fair. here is so many woman in the world that wants a baby so desperately and then the one's that doesn't want them just gets rid of them. I am not too hard on myself i am trying to really accept all the bad luck in this past year but i am positive for a great 2008! I hope you will enter the new year with a baby growing inside you

Reply to MB1
Posted by: TTC | 2007/12/12

Hi MB1,

So sorry to hear about all your losses - that is so not nice!! What happened to baby at 34 weeks - that must have been hell on earth!! Still no period but I don't want to fool myself like all the other months - will give it till the weekend before I get excited. Don't be so negative and hard on yourself - always remember there are ears available to listen and help. Thankyou for the best wishes.

Reply to TTC
Posted by: MB1 | 2007/12/12

Hi TTC
Well why not go for a blood test to be sure? If you are feeling that positive it might just be your lucky day. We've been ttc since July too when my baby died at 34 weeks. Since then it seems to be impossible to fall pregnant and i have tried everything and so far nothing. My periods are due on Friday and i don't feel the normal PMS symptoms or they are there just a bit more intense than usual. i suppose i am "destressed" cause i know it's yet another negative. My fiance also left me last night so i truelly hope you are having a BIG FAT positive this time around.
Let us know ok
Good luck and God Bless

Reply to MB1
Posted by: TTC | 2007/12/12

I've been for a check up in May and all was fine. BTW I had a baby girl in Jan - fell pregnant very easily. Want another one and trying since July - the disappointment every month is just to much.... I'm just wondering about the very wet discharge seeing that normally when my period is due I am very dry and have no discharge. With my previous pregnancy the increase in wetness was a sign of pregnancy so am very hopefull today.

Reply to TTC
Posted by: Candy | 2007/12/12

Hi TTc, I have been trying to conceive for a year and every month I get a negative, it just gets harder. I got a big fat negative this morning. Have you been to a Gynae? If you want to chat sometime let me know.

Reply to Candy