Question
Posted by: TTC - PLEAAAASE HELP | 2008/01/22

TTC - PLEAAAASE HELP

After my daugther's birth in January 2007 my siklus was 28 days - later amended to 33 days and this month I am now on day 41 with no period and negative Home Pregnancy Tests. What can be wrong? I am sure that if I was pregnant a Home Pregnancy Test would definately show positive by now!!!! I am so frustrated cause we want another little one soon .

It sounds like you are not ovulating regularly. See a gynaecologist to check.

1
Posted by: sharlene | 2008/01/22

I had the same problem my doctor recommended that I use CLOMID to help with my cycle and ovualting time. I'm also desparate to have another child after I had a Ectopic a year ago Me and My husband also uses Staminogro 2x a day. I hope this will help and encourage you. Make an appointment with your Gynae a.s.a.p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lots of baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to sharlene