Question
Posted by: BABIE | 2004/11/04

TTC - IMPATIENT

I've been trying to fall pregnant for the past 2 years now, at the moments i am on Chlomid as prescribed by my gynae, this is my second month. How long does it take for them to work. Me and my man want a baby desperately. Please help.

It would be a good idea to know whether the Clomid is working to make you ovulate. That is the first step. Thereafter, you need to see whether you will fall pregnant if you have intercourse at the time of ovulation. It can take several cycles for this to happen and there are no guarantees.

2
Posted by: RDK | 2004/11/04

I fell pregnant after my first course of Clomid. There's no saying when it will help for you as my doctor prescribed a 6 month repeat. Luckily I didnt need it! She also said that if it doesnt help within 3 months they will have to start treatment for my husband. So, maybe you should just continue with the Clomid and who knows.................
Best Wishes

Reply to RDK
Posted by: Pauka | 2004/11/04

Hi BABIE,

Wishing u all the best, hope this is your month, u must try to do the homework on the correct times (when u ovulate and fertile)

I'll hold thumbs for you and your hubby!!!!!

Luv Pauka

Reply to Pauka