Question
Posted by: MM | 2007/12/08

TTC for a year now

My husband and I are trying to have a baby for 5 years now. I went to the gynae the begining of this year. He told me that the reason for nt being preggies was due to my injection I was on. I was on the infection for 3 years and it took 4year to work out. I only started to ovulate in December last year. I got a clean bil of health from my gynae but almost 1 year later I am still not preggies. I get so sad every time if start my period. I know I must stop thinking about it but how can you when people around you gets preggies. I know of 5 persons around me that are preggies. it is very difficult no to think about it. I started a new job n while ago and thought it will help my to focus but it is not easy because there are 3 persons that are preggies that I work with.

I dont know what to do any more. Please if any one can advice please do.

Thank you for reading

Regards to all

I would suggest that you see a fertility expert for further investigation.

1
Posted by: rosy | 2007/12/10

mm, GOD's time is the best, your time will never pass u, and i hope u have gone for order infertility test, don't think about order people being pregnant, for the fact that the bible says there is no barren in the land, so u are fruitful, see a g-doctor for advice ok, all things are possibe through christ. do hv a great day.

Reply to rosy