Question
Posted by: Trish | 2005/07/13

TTC -can cramps relate to early pregnancy signs

I have been TTC, I only ovulated a few days ago however I woke up in the middle of the night with terrible period-like cramps. These cramps have not gone yet. Could this relate to pregnancy or is it too early to tell ?
Some advise from the ladies who have fallen pregnant will be great.

This would not be a sign of pregnancy.

3
Posted by: Trish | 2005/07/13

Hi Fuzzy,

What is Clomid?

And as far as ttc is concerned, sometimes I wish I had a little luck on my side. This will be my 8th month after starting ttc. I'm holding thumbs that this is my month

Reply to Trish
Posted by: fuzzy | 2005/07/13

I ovulated round about the 8th July and for past 2 nights, I also experienced cramps, but more hot flushes...I'm 24 years ttc, and this was the fist time I used clomid.
Well. Good Luck!!!

Reply to fuzzy
Posted by: Tina | 2005/07/13

Hi Trish

To be honest, I've read alot about ladies having period-like cramps and then falling pregnant, but I never experienced that. The only reason why I suspected I was pregnant was because I was 2 days late and I'm very regular.

Everyone is different though... In my opinion, wait for your period and if you're late do a home pregnancy test to confirm.

Good luck!

:-)

Reply to Tina