Question
Posted by: Goggie | 2005/01/12

TTC & Blood Tests

Hubby and I decided to TTC. I previously had a MC (12w Chromosome Defect) about 9mnths ago.

I would like to know if I need to go for any blood tests to ensure that all my hormone levels are OK. I would also like to know on which day of my cycle I can go for a blood test to determine if I ovulate as I have a hectic excersise routine, but still have a regular menstrual cycle.

Thx

There would be no need for blood tests. You could have a progesteone level done on Day 21 if you wish to know whether you are ovulating.

1
Posted by: Lynn | 2005/01/12

Dear Goggie

How fimiliar I am with your situation.
We also had a MC last year. And again tried to conceive, I am now 5 w 3 d pregnant. I was also very concerned about my health and hormoes. But once you conceive consult your dr ASAP and he will send you for all the necesary bloodtests. I went for progestorone yesterday and all is fine.
My periods were also on time like clock work. You are starting to ovulate the 14th day after your 1st day of your last period. If that is of any help.

Good luck and I hope all goes well!

Reply to Lynn