Question
Posted by: Me again | 2007/02/27

TTC and messed-up periods

Hi, we've been TTC for 6 months! Last month my period was 4 days early (not implantation bleed) This month I am already 2 days late, but I am not pregnant. What is going on?? I used to be very regular and I cannot understand what has gone wrong all of a sudden! Please help me. PS: My gynae refuses to see me until we've been TTC for at least 1 year, so I cannot go to her for help.

If you were previously on contraception, this would have made youir periods more regular. Stopping contraception often gives a variation of a few days.

1
Posted by: Pgames | 2007/02/27

Your doctor may not refuse to help you - we tried for six months and then the doctor sent me and my husband for tests to make sure what was wrong.

Go to your doctor and demand that she/he must help you because you really want this. I am sure that he/she will understand.

Reply to Pgames