Question
Posted by: RT | 2004/11/22

TTC and CELEBREX

The gynea gave me prescription for 30 capsules. I have to drink 2 a day can i still get pregnant on this or not and if i do can it hurt the baby.

Celebrex has been shown to cause an increase of birth defects and difficulties carrying a child to term in animals. Celebrex may also pass to a child during breastfeeding, and may cause adverse reactions. Celebrex is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women.

Celebrex treatment does not appear to affect fertility or the health of future children after treatment.