Question
Posted by: Pum | 2006/07/14

TTC after spontaneous arbotion

Hello there Ladies
Ive been following yr chatline for the past two months and I m greatful that I found it as it is very encouraging and motivational.
At 7 weeks of pregnancy my gyne noted through a scan that my pregnancy was not going to be a succesful one as it was just a floating clot which did look like a pregnancy at all because it was neither attached to the uterine wall and was not oval in shape. He prescribed Cytotec tablets and I started menstruating again. I was so disappointed at the turn of events and I m getting desparate now as my hopes were shattered at that point. My LMP was on the 6 th July on a 29th day cycle, what would you recommend would be the best days of TTC again supposedly in the next week.

Around the 18th -22nd.

1
Posted by: Poppies | 2006/07/14

This weekend would be a good time to start TTC again. GOOD LUCK

Reply to Poppies