Question
Posted by: K | 2008/01/11

ttc

Doc pliz whats your opinion. will be doing second round clomid + iui, first one in August failed, later doc advise dh had low sperm volume. this is what i had from June 2007 to date:
period start cycle length
9 Jan 2008 --
4 Dec 2007 36 days
12 Nov 2007 22 days
31 Oct 2007 12 days
9 Oct 2007 22 days
13 Sep 2007 26 days
30 Aug 2007 14 days
15 Aug 2007 15 days
16 Jul 2007 30 days
22 Jun 2007 24 days

This involved a lap, h/s, ovarian drilling, endo adhesiolysis/ablation in May and then another lap/HSG in October. Still trying and nothing, have done one round of clomid which resulted the Oct op to get rid of the cyst. Doc what is your opinion?

It sounds like one of the problems is that you are not ovulating. The endometrisois is also a problem and I don't know if this has caused damage to the tibes. With your husband also having a problem with low sperm count, you may be heading for IVF. I would suggest that you see a fertility expert if you are not already doing so.