Question
Posted by: Kyla | 2007/06/26

TTC

I am TTC. My first day of last period was 12th of June. We were very active after my period - like in everyday and over the weekends more frequently. My belly feels bloated and I'm tired ( understandable perhaps). Since yesterday I feel nauseous on midday and I had a headache which is not usual for me. Can I be preg? Or is it to early to feel early symptoms?

It is too early. You would only have ovulated around this time.

3
Posted by: Dee | 2007/06/26

I think its a bit too early for symptoms. if u have a 26 day cycle then that means that you would only have ovulated around the 23rd June, thats only 3 days ago so a bit early.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Kyla | 2007/06/26

Forgot to say I've got a 26 day cycle.

Reply to Kyla
Posted by: k | 2007/06/26

if you have a regular 30 day cycle. you must work back 12 - 16 days from when your next period should start. this will be when you are ovulating and are most likely to fall pregnant. it is unlikely that you are preggies unless you have a shorter cycle?

Reply to k