Question
Posted by: Anxious | 2007/03/05

TTC

Over the past year, I've had difficulty with my memory, and find that I am often not focused. I attribute this to my poor meat intake. My gynae recommeded a dose of auttrim which I take with berrocca on a daily basis every morning, however It does not adress the poor concentration levels.

I've researched products such as eye q by equazen and was not quite sure whether it's a heathy mulitivitamin to take whilst trying to fall pregnant. I'm also hypoglyceamic and with my current pace find it difficult to eat all the time.

Would you recommend this product whilst trying to fall pregnant?
Please suggest an alternative if this product is not condusive for pregnancy.

Dear Anxious

Unfortunately I am not familiar with this product but once i have investigated it I could give you more feedback.