Question
Posted by: BABBA | 2004/10/08

TTC

I have been ttc for the past three months, on the 15th of july i did laporascopy which indicated that i had an infection on one tube and i also had an ovarian cyst and a vaginal cyst but all this t.hings were sorted out i have been taking folic acid and a pharmacist advised me to take feluna mixture and pre-natal forte cupsulses i just want to find out if this will help and after trying for how long can one start taking clomid

Vitamins only helps to get your body well nourished before pregnancy and does not make you fertile. You should only use clomid on prescription of a gynae and you should be monitored while on it.