Posted by: sharon | 2007/05/28

ts friendly dr

Is there a ts friendly dr in the roodepoort area

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageTransgender advisor

Hi Sharon, yes fortunately there is several TS friendly doctors in Gauteng. You need to be a bit more specific though - do you need a TS friendly endo, psychologist or surgeon?

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Tina | 2007/06/08


I stay around the corner from you. Contact me on the GDX website where I will be able to assist you

(TS West)

Reply to Tina
Posted by: TRANSGENDER ADVISOR | 2007/06/07

Due to forum registrations here I am not allowed to give out names and contact numbers of medical practitioners.

You can either contact Gender DynamiX or OUT LGBT Wellbeing in Pretoria which can assist you with finding a doctor in your area.

Posted by: sharon | 2007/06/07

hi i just moved to roodepoort and i am looking for a gp that is ts friendly.

Reply to sharon
Posted by: Tina | 2007/05/30


Follow the links to the genderdynamix website.

Join the member list (it is free) and contact me there.

TS West

Reply to Tina

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.