Question
Posted by: sharon | 2007/05/28

ts friendly dr

Is there a ts friendly dr in the roodepoort area

Expert ImageTransgender advisor

Hi Sharon, yes fortunately there is several TS friendly doctors in Gauteng. You need to be a bit more specific though - do you need a TS friendly endo, psychologist or surgeon?

4
Posted by: Tina | 2007/06/08

Sharon,

I stay around the corner from you. Contact me on the GDX website where I will be able to assist you

Tina
(TS West)

Reply to Tina
Posted by: TRANSGENDER ADVISOR | 2007/06/07

Due to forum registrations here I am not allowed to give out names and contact numbers of medical practitioners.

You can either contact Gender DynamiX or OUT LGBT Wellbeing in Pretoria which can assist you with finding a doctor in your area.

Reply to TRANSGENDER ADVISOR
Posted by: sharon | 2007/06/07

hi i just moved to roodepoort and i am looking for a gp that is ts friendly.

Reply to sharon
Posted by: Tina | 2007/05/30

Sharon,

Follow the links to the genderdynamix website.

Join the member list (it is free) and contact me there.

TS West

Reply to Tina