Question
Posted by: disappointed | 2004/10/26

tryphasil

Dear GynaeDoc,
Thank you for this website. I am really upset and don't know what to do I started taking tryphasil for my skin and for precaution measures but now my breasts have increased in size and are now about double the size they were. I am so uncomfortable and they don't seem to fit my size. I really need help what can I do? I can't afford a breast reduction but is there anything I can do? Im sick of people staring and commenting. Please help.

If you have recently started Triphasil (within the last 3 months), I would suggest that you see if this changes later. If not, the only solution would be to try a different form of contraception. The Pill does cause an increase in breast size in some women.