Question
Posted by: lulu | 2007/08/03

Trying to work out date of conception

I have unfortunately made the mistake to have sexual relations with two men. I am pregnant and do not know who the father is. My due date is 15th November 2007. Can I manually work it out by just working exactly 40 weeks back? Is it accurate? How else?

The conception date would be 38 weeks before the due date. It depends how close together you slept with the two men as this is only accurate to within a week or so.

2
Posted by: lulu | 2007/08/03

I am not sure because I was not ever very regular and did not really keep track (that is why I didn't think I'd ever get pregnant), but I think it was somewhere in the middle of Feb.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Nix | 2007/08/03

when was the first day of your last period?

Reply to Nix