Question
Posted by: Bubbles | 2003/03/07

Trying to lose weight

Drinking 8 glasses of water a day (or more) - does this really help when trying to lose weight (if assisted by healthy eating plan)

Dear Bubbles
Drinking additional water (3-4 glasses a day) does help with weight loss, but you should not overdo things because you will wash important minerals like potassium, sodium and magnesium out of your body. Your TOTAL LIQUID intake should be about 2,5 litres a day (this includes tea, coffee, milk, fruit juices, cold drinks, beer, etc). Moderation is the key.
Take care

2
Posted by: lala | 2003/03/18

is it ok to loose weight during pregnancy? please e-mail me. thank you. mimi_mtz05@yahoo.com

Reply to lala
Posted by: Done that | 2003/03/08

Please read my advice on "help my asb.....) letter. Its in Afrikaans, but I will explain in simple English if you want me to. Remember "low fat foods" are not that low in fat afterall, you are being conned.
chris999@ananzi.co.za
PS I get passionately upset at how we are being LIED to

Reply to Done that