Posted by: pscsp | 2008/07/21

trying to have baby

we r trying for baby for the last 4 years,for the last three years with help from doctors but no results. all the tests are normal,my husbands test is also normal.there is no problem but i cant concieve please help me i feel so laproscopy results normal.once tried for IUI but negative

Dear Pscsp

In cases were no obvious cause of fertility can be detected (unexplained infertility), the problem is often of a more serious nature involving fertilization failures or embryo related problems and or implantation factors. In such cases it is sometimes wise to proceed directly to IVF to obtain good success.

Answered by: Dr.M.I. Cassim

Posted by: cupcakes | 2008/07/24

Have you considered your hubby and you getting tested to become fertile?I hope that helps. God Bless

Reply to cupcakes