Question
Posted by: anji | 2007/06/01

trying to have a baby

i am 27,never used any cntraceptive in my whole life.i had two miscarries and now im trying to conceive for 3years with no luck.please help me

Dear Anji

It is important that at this stage that you have a full gynaecological evaluation and also that your partner has a sperm analysis done. In cases of recurrent miscarriages a genetic factor needs to be considered. Also the possibility of uterine abnormalities as well as other blood factors (autoimmune and similar conditions) need to be investigated.

1
Posted by: maphindi's | 2007/06/04

i'm 29 yrs old , i have 1 kid & he 13yrs , i stoped using contraceptive when he was 2 . i'm still trying to have another kid
please help

Reply to maphindi's