Question
Posted by: marguerite | 2007/03/19

trying to have a baby

We stay in Zambia trying for 3 and 1/2 yr .Laparoscopy 2005 everything100% husband test fine. Used ferti booster for 1 month previously used clomid cycle verious from 28 -35 even38 days wat to do ?

Dear Marguerite

The next step would be IUI. You can try 3-4 cycles, if this fails then you should consider IVF.

4
Posted by: marguerite | 2007/03/22

thank you for your replay i think i will invest in a monitor if it is easier to detect the best days!!

Reply to marguerite
Posted by: Babygirl | 2007/03/22

Rather get a monitor.....i could never read my microscop properly....at least my monitor tells me exactly when I'm fertile. Good Luck

Reply to Babygirl
Posted by: marguerite | 2007/03/22

I have an ovulation microscope witch i use for about 2 yrs now..........and still nothing

Reply to marguerite
Posted by: babygirl | 2007/03/22

Get a ov monitor!!!! we tried for ages, always told everything fine but found out that my ov times changed all the time, had crazy cycles - when I started using my monitor - we fell pregnant in 2nd month cause we timed it right. Got my monitor at fertilitreedotcom - think they do ship to Zambia.......Good Luck

Reply to babygirl