Question
Posted by: OVULATION | 2004/01/13

Trying to have a baby

Firstly my first day of my last period in September 2003 was the 15th and thereafter my doctor put me on provera & premarin in the beginning of November & still no period until the 2nd of January 2004 my period only finished on the 13th Jan 2004.My gynae also prescribed a pill related to the clomid family I took 1 pill a day for 5 days i started taking it on the 1st of Jan 2004 & the next day i got my period so i completed the course.I am trying to fall pregnant for the past year is it possible for you advise me when i could be ovulatiing.

If you have just had a course of Clomid, the only way to know when you are ovulating is for your doctor to check the growth of the follicles with ultrasound and hormone levels.