Question
Posted by: jannie | 2007/05/17

trying to get pregs

I've never used any contraceptives. My periods were normal no period pains. From last year July i've been trying to fall pregnant, even today. Stress am stress free now becuase someone told me not to stress.

Dear Jannie

It is important that all the investigations be done first prior to choosing a treatment option. This will include a careful gynaecological evaluation including an ultrasound scan and as well as some investigation for tubal patency. A sperm analysis is also important and thereafter the necessary treatment options should be considered.

4
Posted by: Thazo | 2007/05/23

I have used an injection before and left it for about 3 years now. I am married for 3 years and there is still no sign. I am getting my periods every month ever though is not the same date. I think the problem is with my husband because he drinks and I went to a gyne last year, he confirmed that my womb is in the right place and the mouth of my womb is fine but he was not check. He does have a kid from the previous relationship and I do have any. I am 25 years of age now, feel that I am ready and would like to know of doctors that can help me. I know that to get pregnant is expensive but I think there are hospitals or doctors that do not cost that much.

In need of a baby, please help...

Reply to Thazo
Posted by: GSM | 2007/05/21

.. Been married.. 3 years.. no baby yet... Fear something wrong with me.. getting depressed over it...

Reply to GSM
Posted by: lolo | 2007/05/18

had two babies before they passed away when they were
3 months hae been trying but still nothing is there something
wrong with me now

Reply to lolo
Posted by: Dee | 2007/05/17

You need to have your husband tested, the problem might not lie with you.

Reply to Dee