Question
Posted by: Lee | 2005/12/06

trying to get preggies after miscarrage

hallo everyone,
i see there is quite a few ladies with the name LEE, so i hope i don't cause confusion. i used to bee PREGGIE LEE but now i'm just Lee .. hopefully for NOT TOO LONG though.
this question has propably popped up a million times but i'm quite new on this chat line and i haven't seen a similar case.
i had a misscarrage and stopped bleeding sunday, so i would like to know when i can start trying to get preggies again. i marked the day i started bleeding and had a misscarrage 3 days later, so i just want to know from which day i should start counting my (( 14 days )) .. i'm going for a checkup next week sometime and will ask my doc as well.
hope you girls can help me.
Lee
Ps. I'm going to post this posting on the preggie chat line as well.

Please see my response to your previous posting.

4
Posted by: Lee | 2005/12/07

TO Bb
Thank you for your reply, i appreciate it very much, keep well ! Lee

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Bb | 2005/12/06

I am very sorry about both of your losses. You can try again after your first regular period, but its safest to wait until after your third. There are quite a few ladies on the pregnancy chatline who fell preggies again after their first and they are doing just great.

Reply to Bb
Posted by: Lee | 2005/12/06

to AKA
thank you for your reply and advise .. will take it easy.
sorry to hear about your loss .. good luck to you too!
Lee

Reply to Lee
Posted by: AKA | 2005/12/06

i just suffered a miscarriage on thursday and was told by my doc to take it easy for atleast 6 weeks. so i dont think it will be advisable to start immediately as ur womb could be sensitive.

good luck!

Reply to AKA